This update sought to fix many issues related to the Dragon Balls as well as other various issues.
Changes[edit | edit source]
2. Adjusted Instant Transmission map teleportation to be a bit more forgiving.
3. New sprites for beams and changed hitboxes a bit.
6. The Genetic Reroll wish now can't give you the same trait as before.
Dragon Balls[edit | edit source]
1. Cheating dragon balls no longer delete them from your inventory.
2. You can no longer place dragon balls in the world.
3. The world places them every time one is broken, so the world always has 7.
4. When you’re holding a [x-star] dragon ball, the dragon radar will only show you the ones you’re not holding already.
5. When you collect all 7 dragon balls (in your inventory) instead of placing them in the world, just right-click one of them.
6. You can now close the menu by right-clicking any of the dragon balls again.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
1. Fixed bug where your beam charge balls lingered after dying.
2. Fixed bug where you couldn't use Massive Blast type weapons more than once.
3. Fixed bug where you could go over 100% Mastery
7. Fixed bug where Holy Wrath did an absurd amount of damage.